GREENLINe Homes in the Media
Read about our homes and work:
- Curbed Chicago: In Chicago’s Woodlawn, community development sparks talk of neighborhood renewal
- DNAinfo.com: Developer Upping 15-Year Bet On Woodlawn With Plans for $8.8M In New Homes
- Crain’s Chicago Business: Could Obama Library Lift Woodlawn's Housing Market?
- Chicago Magazine: More for Less & Could the South Side Be a Pioneer in Diverse Home Building?
- Chicago Sun-Times: Good Buildings Make Good Neighbors
- Chicago Weekly: Greener Pastures: A Woodlawn Developer Transforms the Neighborhood’s Vacant Lots into Affordable New Homes
- Daily Herald: One Man Crew Builds Up South Side Neighborhood